[squeak-dev] [4.2] Inbox status

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 02:30:09 UTC 2010

I went through Squeak's Inbox today and cleared out some of my own old
stuff and reviewed some of the contributions from others.  I encourage
other core developers to make a similar final pass on the Inbox.

Bottom line:  Unless I've overlooked some final crucial fix, I don't
intend to integrate any of the remaining Inbox items into 4.2.
Everything I looked at were "enhancements" which can be lobbied-for
and integrated into 4.3.

4.2 will not be a perfect release, but our development does not stop.
My focus at this time is on getting it out the door so we will have a
new baseline and can start talking about things in the context of
"4.3".

 - Chris