[squeak-dev] [4.2] tests status

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Dec 23 18:37:59 UTC 2010

I am afraid I broke #testSUnitGUI when I improved the resize behavior of the Test Runner. Therefore I want to fix it. I used LayoutFrame for this which currently is in Morphic. Therefore SUnitGUI suddenly depends on Morphic which it should not because it uses ToolBuilder.

I think the right fix is to move LayoutFrame out of Morphic because it is not at all specific to Morphic. It is perfectly usable in MVCs UIs. And I guess it is also used there. The only question is where to move it? I think the best place would be the Graphics-Primitives class category in the Graphics package. This is where Point and Rectangle are. I tried it and it fixes the dependency test without breaking others. What do you think? I would like some feedback before I commit it to the inbox.

Cheers,
Bernhard