[squeak-dev] ChritsmasSqueak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 13:20:09 UTC 2010

On 12/24/10 11:57 AM, "Enrico Spinielli" <enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Edgar,
> thanks.
> I had a quick look and noticed that in MathMorphsRevival
> for the Modular Integer book the font for the insets (formulas and
> code) are not readable,
> see snapshot in attachment.
> Maybe it is due to my machine?
>
> Thanks in advance for any helps (and for the Christmas present ;-).
> Bye
> Enrico

Here I see fonts well, but maybe we should change for wider compatibility.
The image grows when I figure how to solve some bugs.

I need feedback of any running Aida on newer trunk, was unable to have it
running , but the app runs well in Pharo and in older
FunSqueakCog4.2-10577-alpha.9.image,  still in servers and with more apps
running well.

And thanks you for feedback, Buon Natale

Edgar