[squeak-dev] [4.2] Inbox status

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Tue Dec 28 14:51:36 UTC 2010

On 2010/12/25 04:56, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished reviewing the Inbox. Hopefully I didn't miss anything. I
> tried to group the related packages and write a short description for
> them. I also added some notes. Note that this is _my_ opinion about the
> contributions:

<snip>

> - Some URL tests
> Packages:
> NetworkTests-fbs.19
> Notes: the tests send #handlesScheme: which is not in the image

This is cruft: you can delete it. #handlesScheme: was a proposal I
submitted for having packages that defined their own URLs not overwrite
each others' changes, in Network-fbs.80. We went with a simpler option,
Network-fbs.85, that uses explicit registration:

   Url registerUrlClass: HttpUrl forScheme: 'http'.

frank