[squeak-dev] SqueakSource: Reply-To address?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Thu Dec 30 20:58:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm adding a new project (http://www.squeaksource.com/Zippers.html) to
SqueakSource, and some new options puzzle me.

What's the Reply-To address for? I know what they're for in emails, so I
_guess_ that it's the Reply-To address in commit mails generated by the
project?

Second, the checkbox "Receive commit notifications by email" means that
those subscribed to the project (one of Administrators, Developers,
Guests) receive notifications whenever someone commits to the project?
Is it possible to subscribe to a project without being an member of the
project in some way?

frank