[squeak-dev] Curl plugin problems - CurlPlugin.1.1.0.bundle.zip

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:29:53 UTC 2010

Wow, that was quick.

This works definitely much better. No more primitive failures for the
examples I gave in my mail.

   Curl curlVersion --> 'libcurl/7.19.4 OpenSSL/0.9.8l zlib/1.2.3'

I'll experiment a bit more tonight and let you know if there are any problems.

> No doubt someone in Europe can let me know if the SUnits pass?  If there is a lack of SUnits, then I'd suggest someone add  some more
> if we want to make Curl a more important part of the network transport layer in Squeak.

The current interface of Curl is barely useable because it is
basically at the level of C. What I am trying to do is to have it
integrated with the Filesystem package of Colin.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch