[squeak-dev] [RFC] Morphic-FileList recategorizing

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 2 12:38:32 UTC 2010

For reloadable MVC, I am looking at MVC dependencies in other packages.
The classes in Morphic-FileList that all seem to belong elsewhere. It
looks to me like the following package changes would make sense, but
I'd like to ask for feedback before moving any of them.

Proposed moves from Morphic-FileList:

Move two MVC views to ST80
  move ModalSystemWindowView to package ST80-Views
  move PluggableFileListView to package ST80-Pluggable View

Move three file list models that may be used in either MVC or Morphic
  move FileList to package Tools-FileList
  move FileList2 to package Tools-FileList
  move PluggableFileList to package Tools-FileList

Two file selection menus that many be used in either MVC or Morphic
  move StandardFileMenu to package Tools-Menus
  move StandardFileMenuResult to package Tools-Menus

Does the above look right? And can anyone think of anything that
would be broken by such a packaging change?

Thanks,
Dave