[squeak-dev] [Fwd: System-mpe.241.mcz]

Michael Perscheid michaelperscheid at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:08:04 UTC 2010

Hello ---,

Sorry, it was my fault to implement this idea without knowing this option. During the development of the two mentioned issues, I recognized that after disabling the Monticello preference #logToFile all log events will be stored within a Transcript. For that reason, I have discarded my workspace idea and extended this existing feature. If the #logToFile preference is disabled and no Transcript window is already open, I will open a new window and all update log events will be displayed in the new opened Transcript. You can find the current changes in the inbox (Collections-mpe.290 (add a helper method to count Transcript instances) and MonticelloConfigurations-mpe.74 (extend #log method to open a new Transcript window if no other is already existent)).

Best regards,
Michael