[squeak-dev] October 2006 Agreement from Apple to VPRI regarding License changes

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 4 20:28:08 UTC 2010

In the process of our application to the Software Freedom Conservancy we
have been working on licensing issues.  We are coming to the end and it
has come to the point where we really have to take care of the details.
Related to this the SFC wanted to see the actual statements from Apple.
I contacted Kim Rose and Yoshiki Ohshima and they kindly sent me the
below document and agreed to it being freely distributed.  As Yoshiki
pointed it out it is an important part of Squeak's history.

http://ftp.squeak.org/docs/AppleApacheRelicense.pdf (2.6MB)

Ken