[squeak-dev] Donating money to Squeak

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:23:31 UTC 2010

I am not planning to donate any of my (nearly non-existent)
money to Squeak, sorry.

My open source project, written in Squeak, will have a donate
button which brings up a page for those interesting in donating
to my project, including money.  The page will also list other
open source projects that my project depends on that accept
donations.  I checked the Squeak website but could find no link
describing how to make financial donations.
Is there such a link?

Regards,

Ralph Boland

--
Had a wife and kids in Florida, Jack (Nicklaus)
Went out for a "ride" but I couldn't get back