[squeak-dev] Generators in Smalltalk?

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 05:40:23 UTC 2010

Hello Andreas,

I believe Timothy A. Budd has written a paper related to that,
entitled "The Generator Paradigm in Smalltalk" but I cannot find it
readily. He also wrote another paper entitled "An implementation of
generators in C". Isn't generators implemented in GNU Smalltalk?

Another implementation details are available in "The Implementation of
the Icon Programming Language", which is also in C. You can download
the book online at http://www.cs.arizona.edu/icon/books.htm

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/