[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ST80-dtl.100.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Feb 10 16:25:33 UTC 2010

David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of ST80 to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ST80-dtl.100.mcz

Name: ST80-dtl.100
Author: dtl
Time: 10 February 2010, 11:24:42.61 am
UUID: f65aa138-acc5-4493-b169-a159b16e2fcd
Ancestors: ST80-dtl.99

Move #fullScreenOn and #fullScreenOff implementation from ScreenController to Project

=============== Diff against ST80-dtl.99 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ScreenController>>fullScreenOff (in category 'menu messages') -----
  fullScreenOff

+ 	Project current fullScreenOff!
- 	Display fullScreenMode: (LastScreenModeSelected := false).
- 	DisplayScreen checkForNewScreenSize.
- 	self restoreDisplay.
- !

Item was changed:
  Controller subclass: #ScreenController
  	instanceVariableNames: ''
+ 	classVariableNames: ''
- 	classVariableNames: 'LastScreenModeSelected'
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'ST80-Controllers'!

  !ScreenController commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
  I am the controller for the parts of the display screen that have no view on them. I only provide a standard yellow button menu. I view (a FormView of) an infinite gray form.  (ScheduledControllers screenController) is the way to find me.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ScreenController>>fullScreenOn (in category 'menu messages') -----
  fullScreenOn

+ 	Project current fullScreenOn!
- 	Display fullScreenMode: (LastScreenModeSelected := true).
- 	DisplayScreen checkForNewScreenSize.
- 	self restoreDisplay.!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ScreenController class>>lastScreenModeSelected (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----