[squeak-dev] [RFC] Morphic-FileList recategorizing

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Feb 10 23:42:42 UTC 2010

FYI, I made the following changes in trunk:

  Move FileList from Morphic-FileList to Tools-FileList
  Move FileList2  from Morphic-FileList to Tools-FileList
  Move FileLPluggableFileListst2  from Morphic-FileList to Tools-FileList
  Move StandardFileMenuResult  from Morphic-FileList to Tools-Menus
  Remove package category from Morphic-FileList

The resulting diff messages are rather large, so probably will not
appear in the usual mailing list updates.

Sorry for spamming the list with a lot of small updates today, but
it was a snow day here in Michigan so I took the day off, brewed up
some coffee and went to work on MVC reloadability. One more snowstorm
should easily be enough to finish the job :)

Dave