[squeak-dev] Re: [RFC] Morphic-FileList recategorizing

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 04:37:42 UTC 2010

David T. Lewis wrote:
> Sorry for spamming the list with a lot of small updates today, but
> it was a snow day here in Michigan so I took the day off, brewed up
> some coffee and went to work on MVC reloadability. One more snowstorm
> should easily be enough to finish the job :)

Hey, more power to you! (let's hope the snow keeps up for just a little
while longer :) I had one funny effect when I updated which was that
suddenly tons of transcripts popped open due to the order in which some
packages were loaded. I issued a config map to bring the packages in the
right order and prevent this issue.

Cheers,
   - Andreas