[squeak-dev] Re: AlignmentMorphs and LayoutFrames

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 05:29:28 UTC 2010

Hi Ralph,

It sounds like you know enough about this to track it down.

Could you make out a mantis report, so we can document and track the problem.

Please give a recipe for achieving the problem from a fresh image.
What you said here would work if you were a little more specific about which morphs you used where. If you describe the SIMPLIST example that will recreate the problem, that will save others time.

Yours in curiosity and service, --Jerome Peace, Fearless bug tracker