[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.343.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sun Feb 14 21:06:38 UTC 2010

Hello,
Am 2010-02-14 um 17:13 schrieb commits at source.squeak.org:

> Chris Muller uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-cmm.343.mcz

> Name: Morphic-cmm.343
> Author: cmm
> Time: 13 February 2010, 8:56:41.124 pm
> UUID: d7f2b1b3-cc0d-48b8-8aeb-c29d9abbddba
> Ancestors: Morphic-cmm.342
>
> - Tools enhancement:  before opening a new window on a Model, first check whether an existing window on the desktop can fulfill the role and, if so, bring it to the top.

This one upsets me.
It reminds me of this mercury bar for omnibrowser
that uses the existing browser to show the results of the contents.
Do I have to expect similar behaviour? Like, Two browse-its for
a class would result in only one window? This would severely
impact my workflow.

just my 2ct.

so long,
	-Tobias