[squeak-dev] Re: Hi Chris, stop messing with the windows please

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:28:49 UTC 2010

OMG Randal WINS. We do need better window management, especially when
it comes to small screens. The taskbar idea sort of works, but since
we seem largely committed to modelessness, you can't easily group
system windows in meaningful ways (if I'm wrong about this, please
school me.) In any event, without an autohide feature, the task bars
of e.g. Polymorph really detract on small screens. Something like
Exposé would *rock.*

+1

--
Ron