[squeak-dev] Re: Problem when updating to latest Trunk from 9324

Raymond Asselin asselinraymond at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 16 14:04:14 UTC 2010

Le 2010-02-15 à 16:21, Andreas Raab a écrit :

> Does this happen reliably? I can't seem to recreate the problem. We could conceivably add a safeguard just in case but it would be interesting to find out how this happens.
>
> Cheers,
>  - Andreas
>
> Raymond Asselin wrote:
>> UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #<

Hi Andreas,
It happens few times but never found why? But I must say that my image have Seaside 3.0 + Magritte loaded it wasn't a clean fresh image.

This morning I tried 2 things:

1)  I pickup the last updated trunk image, load Seaside 3.0 and Magritte without problem.
2)  Pickup a clean image with Seaside 3.0 and Magritte on top of trunk image not uptodate.
and I just updated this image with the update button and everything went well...

So seem that this is not a problem of the trunk image.

Thanks for your reply

Raymond