[squeak-dev] Re: a little more due process

keith keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 23:42:28 UTC 2010

> With such an outrageous claim, can I ask you to either provide
> actual evidence (quotes, logs, etc) which board members believe this
> to be a dictatorship or, if you are unable to provide said evidence,
> retract your false accusation?
>
> Thanks,
>  - Andreas

Your wish is my command. You may have been puzzled as to why I have
been so vocal, I am only reacting against this kind of dictatorship
talk.

Randal also blatantly said that "the end justifies the means".

16:57:33 <keithy> the whole point was to be philosophically inclusive
16:57:38 <keithy> otherwise squeak is dead
16:57:46 <keithy> trunk is not inclusive
16:58:07 <RandalSchwartz> at some point, it's a dictatorship.  perhaps
you never liked that.
16:58:07 <keithy> trunk is one fork
16:58:21 <keithy> it is not a dictatorship
16:58:25 <RandalSchwartz> the official fork, yes
16:58:30 <RandalSchwartz> what we call "Squeak"

best regards

Keith