[squeak-dev] I Want Keith Hodges Banned

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:55:43 UTC 2010

I think that main issue why Chris wants Keith banned is not his
position and opinion,
but his continuous and repetituous attacks on a single subject.

With all respect to Keith, and his position, i don't understand why i
need to read the same things over and over again,
why i need to waste time explaining my own position over and over again.
For intelligent/wise people its usually takes 1 or 2 attempts to
understand something. You either understand it, or not and then based
on outcome you either sharing the same thoughts with others or just
leave things as it, because you can't understand or disagree.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.