[squeak-dev] Financial questions

Raymond Asselin asselinraymond at videotron.ca
Thu Feb 18 00:14:47 UTC 2010

Hi all,
This message to let you know that there is, actually, no way to help gathering money for Squeak.
Hi tried recently to buy a Squeak badge to help the community but links , link to ESUG. So I used Paypal
to buy the badge. Few days later I received a mail from Paypal with this remark from ESUG:

"Dear Raymond, ESUG does not handle donations to Squeak Foundation any more. Regards, Noury"

Just to let everybody know this situation, hoping that there will be a 'correctif' sometimes.

Ray