[squeak-dev] Financial questions

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 18 00:40:26 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 19:14 -0500, Raymond Asselin wrote:
> Hi all,
> This message to let you know that there is, actually, no way to help
> gathering money for Squeak.
> Hi tried recently to buy a Squeak badge to help the community but
> links , link to ESUG. So I used Paypal
> to buy the badge. Few days later I received a mail from Paypal with
> this remark from ESUG:
>

> "Dear Raymond, ESUG does not handle donations to Squeak Foundation any
> more. Regards, Noury"
>

> Just to let everybody know this situation, hoping that there will be a
> 'correctif' sometimes.
>

> Ray

We are in the process of communicating with ESUG about this now, and we
are hopeful that we will be setup with SFC in the next month or so and
so all of this will be moot at that point.

I'm sorry your donation ran into trouble and I hope you will happily
resubmit it when we have fixed the current problem.

Ken