[squeak-dev] Re: Help system now for Squeak and Pharo

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Feb 20 09:22:50 UTC 2010

BTW, for people who'd like to install HelpSystem with Installer instead
of Metacello, use this:

(Installer repository: 'http://squeaksource.com/HelpSystem')
	install: 'HelpSystem-Core';
	install: 'HelpSystem-Tests';
	install: 'Squeak-Project-Help'.
(Smalltalk at: #HelpSystem) reset.

This installs in a fraction of the time and space.

Cheers,
   - Andreas