[squeak-dev] Re: Help system now for Squeak and Pharo

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Sat Feb 20 18:10:06 UTC 2010

But the Metacello code would load version '1.0', whereas your Installer
code would load the latest of each monticello package.

It's happened to me where a Gofer script was being used to load a series
of packages that was being updated by someone else, at the same time.
After debugging the problem, the solution was that old standby: "run the
code again, and hope for a different outcome". Of course it worked the
second time because whoever was updating the packages had finished by then.

--
Yanni

>>> T.