[squeak-dev] Towards a Trunk Release [help needed]

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 21 12:23:44 UTC 2010

On 2/21/10 9:21 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> One of the jobs of the release manager would be to determine which of the bugs
> are blockers for the release. They could be tagged on Mantis, maybe create a
> report showing all of them, and then we can work steadily towards fixing those
> issues.
>
> - Bert -

The release manager send friendly responses to two super Squeakers saying
they wish help.

Also to two who do not say , but I need they could help.

Silence...

And the release manager beg Board say

"Well the 9371 is the last 3.11 until further notice, you could consider it
the  end of this phase, no more new things, no more changes until you happy
all works and user do not go away after the n + 1 crash "

I send a proposal about Mendieta.

Having some coming from my wild experiments working, say some yesterday in
IRC.

Feedback, please feedback.

On Skype and on IRC as edgardec until 12:30 Argentina (two more hours)

Edgar