[squeak-dev] [ReleaseReport] Some bugs..

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:18:46 UTC 2010

   1   When you drag and drop a project on the image, you have
MessageNotUnderstood: MultiByteFileStream>>dirAndFileName
   2  If you have open a TextMoph , select some and try to change the text
via the lower pink button you have MessageNotUnderstood: TextStyle
class>>availableTextStyleNames
    3 If you add some like the Games, the Objects catalog shows , the Object
flaps no.

    4 Not a bug , but a feature we have before and I do not understand why
not now is the Cmd 6 menu lower two lines
    5 Confirmation . Smalltalk condenseChanges works ?

I must re do FunSqueak

http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/FunSqueak/FunSqueak3.11-9408-alpha.zip

See the video in

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSbDsm2nKHA

Not code different of official , we need reports of any weird and start to
fix the  know bugs.
For quick , as some do not have Mantis skills, I add to
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6148

See the title is ³3.11 as community work².
Not ²Lone Ranger rides again².

Final, for some close friend and others in same boat.
3.11 is ALPHA, I tell my students all the time NEVER use some with alpha in
the name for doing work and wish pay the bills with it.

Edgar