[squeak-dev] HelpSystem & Class comments

keith keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 02:03:59 UTC 2010

On 24 Feb 2010, at 01:57, keith wrote:

> In Sake we have a special Compiler Hack called SakeCompiler.
>
> This uses """""" (6 quotes) to mark the end of the method, from then
> on you can put any content you like in the method.
>
> There are accessors docAt: selector
>
> Keith

Not forgetting of course that you can mark documentation methods with
a pragma.
I could be wrong but I think that the the #compilerClass call only
works for overriding instance side method behaviour,
the hack would have to be more universal (or attached to  MetaClass >>
compilerClass ) for other methods.

Ok it is hacky, but it is "very" useful. If you have a better idea,
which I am sure you do I am all ears.

Keith