[squeak-dev] Re: ReadStream>>DNU: peekSignIsMinus?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 13:02:58 UTC 2010

Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> Now I don't know how to correct it... Maybe
> - create a new Kernel 407 corresponding to 403 without the bug
> - put that Kernel into update.nice.120
> - redo the later changes ?

Yes, basically:
1) Post fixed versions of your original packages
2) Post updated versions of your two configurations (120, 121) using the
fixed packages
3) Merge the latest Kernel/Compiler packages into your fixed version
4) Update and repost Levente's latest configuration

I can help with this if you put the fixed versions of the affected
packages into the inbox or elsewhere.

Cheers,
   - Andreas