[squeak-dev] Re: Monticello-kb.368 (Shout styling for the MCSnapshotBrowser)

Balázs Kósi rebmekop at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:33:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I found out why. I tested it with opening from a repository, which
ultimately sends #showLabelled: to the MCSnapshotBrowser from
MCVersion >> browse. When clicking the Browse button in the
MCWorkingCopyBrowser we send #show to the MCSnapshotBrowser, which
takes a different path. The first one doesn't use Toolbuilder, while
the second one does. I guess we want to use Toolbuilder,
so I'll send another version soon.

Balázs