[squeak-dev] Upgrade fail after Files-cmm.68

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:52:57 UTC 2010

Something similar happened to me when the sources file was not saved
properly when downloaded:
Instead of saving the text shown in the browser I did 'Save Link as...' on
the link pointing to the sources file
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.9/SqueakV39.sources.gz shown as 'SqueakV3.0.sources'
in http://www.squeak.org/Download/

Hope it helps
Bye
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick