[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-edc.314.mcz

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 25 09:52:27 UTC 2010

On 2/24/10 1:10 PM, "Levente Uzonyi" <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> I doubt that other code gets less critic.
> If you're unsure that your code is generally useful or it may break some
> stuff, just upload it to the Inbox and write a mail here about the
> changes your code does. You can even add an Installer script to your mail,
> so others can load the packages easily.
I send ,no feedback

> Installer is a better tool to load these IMHO.
>

> Levente

But Installer  and all the others loader should be unloaded with Smalltalk
unloadAllKnownPackages.

Smalltalk unloadAllKnownPackages. Should be the first we do for having the
next .image (SL3, 4.1, Mendieta)

You could load Installer if suits best your needs.

I insist CodeLoader is useful and more clear as you put the repositories and
exact versions.

Edgar