[squeak-dev] vote for me, but beware!

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:19:29 UTC 2010

Jecel.
New forks means that things are alive. Because if there's nobody wants
to fork, then it is dead.
I don't see any conflicts here, instead i see you found a good way to
contribute to the community.
We should explore a different ways of improving/evolving the Squeak
and smalltalk, and if this means making radical changes, so be it.
Who knows, maybe your path will brings us many benefits. And anyways,
you can't force people to use your software, be you board member or
not. It is always up to their choice :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.