[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeak 4.0] Anyone know much about the format of the sources/changes files?

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:36:59 UTC 2010

I have a change in place for condenseSources   My question was really
about how to put the license at the top in a way that can be written.

I want to be sure though, is there a particular method which should be
called within condenseSources to add comment text to the top?

My (perhaps naive) implementation is doing something like:

f nextPutall: license

--
Ron