[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-tbn.295.mcz

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Jan 4 00:39:48 UTC 2010

commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
> Torsten Bergmann uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-tbn.295.mcz

> Name: Morphic-tbn.295
> Author: tbn
> Time: 4 January 2010, 1:07:16 am
> UUID: d03e5d98-ae01-bb4e-bdc9-f09a9b91c0e6
> Ancestors: Morphic-ar.294
>
> Fix for issue http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7435
> now based on Morphic-ar.294.mcz
>
> (Same as Morphic-tbn.293.mcz - which was based on Morphic-ar.292.mcz and had conflict since Andreas was committing again)

Apologies for the conflict, but I was in the midst of a multi-package
commit. BTW, a small technical note on the merge: Usually, it's better
to simply merge the other package if you note a conflict instead of
you merge the package, it won't be shown in bold so it avoids a bit of
confusion if you look for conflicts at a later time. Not that it
terribly matters but it makes things a little easier when many people
commit and have to check for conflicts regularly.

Cheers,
   - Andreas