[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-dtl.297.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jan 4 05:21:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 06:02:34AM +0100, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Jan 2010, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>
> >David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
> >http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-dtl.297.mcz
> >
> >==================== Summary ====================
> >
> >Name: Morphic-dtl.297
> >Author: dtl
> >Time: 3 January 2010, 11:54:26 am
> >UUID: b656a757-aedc-47a4-9014-21327212c021
> >Ancestors: Morphic-ar.296
> >
> >Add TextEditor>>explainDelimitor: copied from ParagraphEditor, required
> >for explain function in code panes.
> >
> >Run FixUnderscores on package Morphic to update methods adopted from Cuis.
> >Note: Did not fix underscores in MorphicModel class>>compileAccessorsFor:
>
> Be careful with FixUnderscores, last time I tried it, it replaced _ to :=
> in string literals. (FixUnderscores-cmm.10)

I have never had problems with it. I used FixUnderscores-cmm.9 for this
update, and it seemed to do all the right things, refusing to update
any methods with _ in string literals. To be honest, I don't recall what
repository I got the FixUnderscores-cmm.9.mcz file from, it's just a
copy I had on my hard drive that has worked well in the past.

Dave