[squeak-dev] Re: Mac VM 5.2.b2 ships

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:48:36 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> wrote:

> John, thanks for the more precise directions (yesterday I gave up in
> confusion). To encourage other mac users to switch, here's the exact url:
>

> ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com/experimental/64bit/32bitImage*64bitVM/Squeak%2064-32%205.2b2.app.zip
>
> I've made this my default vm and so far so good (I can open and operate a
> bunch of my images).

But at the same time??? I cannot open more than one image at the same time
with this version. When I try to open the second one, it is not open and
even  more, no matter what OS windows I have focus, it goes to the first
image. It is like if it thinks that it has already opened the image.

Cheers

Mariano