[squeak-dev] The visibility of Squeak for the Seaside community (Fwd: [Seaside] Where's the Squeak one-click experience?)

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sun Jan 10 13:05:29 UTC 2010

Hello —,

apparently, it would be fruitful if someone
of the inner™ Squeak community would initiate
communication with the Seaside developers.
  However, my impression was that this issue was solved?
(see: <868we2b4ng.fsf at blue.stonehenge.com>
"Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Seaside support in Squeak (Re: My Own Squeak Direction)"
by Randal Schwarz on 19. November 2009 )

So Long,
	-Tobias

P.S.: happy ny.

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: