[squeak-dev] Re: SqueakDBX installation questions (problems)?

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:05:35 UTC 2010

I'm afraid I don't have time now to play a "Whac-A-Mole" dll game
trying to get this to work.  SORRY but I have a schedule breathing
down my neck!  I appreciate your eforts though.

If at some point you have a tried-and-true step by step method to
install SqueakDBX I'd certainly be interested.

THANKS again, John