[squeak-dev] Re: Seaside + TDD

Jeroen van Hilst jeroen at keizerrijk.net
Tue Jan 19 22:51:39 UTC 2010

Hello Chris (and fellow squeakers),

It so happens i tried this yesterday and succeeded loading seaside 3.0
into an updated squeak trunk image by:

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'
	user: ''
	password: ''

and doing

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 load.

And after that (reloading) DynamicBindings-ul.12 from:

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer'
	user: ''
	password: ''

I cant make guarantees to 100% working, but i tried the jQuery tests,
and they appeared to work fine.

HTH

(PS you will get more then only seaside ... it loads a lot of (amongst
other pharo labeled) stuff - i assume is needed for SS or sub-parts)

	- Jeroen