[squeak-dev] [Cuis] Cuis

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:38:09 UTC 2010

Hi Keith,

wrapping up:

You have a definition of "community" (package maintainers on
SqueakSource) that is as controversial as the one you criticise.

You have some very concrete ideas (visions) about Squeak, the way the
board and other entities should work.

In my opinion, you even have a point or two.

And in spite of all the above, you refuse to run for the board;
instead you insist on continuing to blame people from a safe distance
without showing the decency of being ready to take responsibility.

In one (final, as far as I'm concerned) word: pathetic.

Sorry.

Best,

Michael :-(