[squeak-dev] Re: [Cuis] Cuis

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jan 21 21:22:53 UTC 2010

Josh Gargus wrote:
> On Jan 21, 2010, at 12:21 PM, keith wrote:
>
>> We set the goal "We don't want an image, we want a kernel, that you can build distributions from." So what do you and the board do? Yep the opposite! You build a monolithic image using a process that can only build a monolithic image.
>
> Off the top of my head, what about the fact that Traits are now unloadable/reloadable?

As well as ReleaseBuilder, ScriptLoader, 311Deprecated, 39Deprecated,
Universes, SMLoader, SMBase, Installer-Core, VersionNumberTests,
VersionNumber, Services-Base, PreferenceBrowser, Nebraska,
CollectionsTests, GraphicsTests, KernelTests, MorphicTests,
MultilingualTests, NetworkTests, ToolsTests, TraitsTests, XML-Parser,
Traits, SystemChangeNotification-Tests, FlexibleVocabularies, EToys,
Protocols, Tests, SUnitGUI.

Cheers,
   - Andreas