[squeak-dev] [Cuis] Cuis

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 22 10:33:23 UTC 2010

On 1/22/10 8:51 AM, "keith" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> Therefore if you want closures for MinimalMorphic as far as I know you are on
>> your own, and that was my point.

So you don¹t have the  answers....

You ever read Alan Kay ?

Because he start this as kind of eco system.
Once was Smalltalk, now we have many.
Once was only one Squeak.
Now we have several.

I do not force any to follow me.

The current 3.11 is my idea, and Andreas have the skill I don¹t have when
cook 3.10 and start 3.11.

Which can¹t do as I was kicked in the ass before you was...

All was in web , so I do no repeat things which I say thousand times.

This days I share with my SqueakRos friends and with some here.

The Tunk process works, you like or not.

So or you join Cuis or Trunk or Minimal or Pharo or start your own.

And let the mouse roar again.

I have SqueakLight in several flavours, FunSqueak, and a complete set of
working things trough the long way http://www.squeakros.be.tc/ because some
bud guy steal http://www.squeakros.org.

And maybe I was old for this now, but  know how  ³ using a sponge to tighten
a screw², in the wise words of a friend .

I run for the Board this year, so old foe vote for me.

Edgar