[squeak-dev] Thanks John and Dave

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jan 22 12:05:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 04:28:35AM -0200, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> On 1/22/10 12:00 AM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 07:16:31AM -0200, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> >> Here the first print screen of mythical 64 bit image from Dan
> >
> > Great! It looks very familiar :)
> >
> >> And some data for share to whose with interest for my recent work, this mail
> >> counts me as runner for 2010 Board.
> >
> > Also great. Thank you for volunteering to run for the board.
> >
> > Dave
>

> About  the 64 bit world, I suppose the image could be actualized to new.
> My idea is put Monticello into and try to see the diff between today 3.11
> and the sq64-dtl.
> Another ideas to try / share ?

Edgar,

It should be possible to convert the latest Squeak, Pharo and Cuis images
into 64 bit format using SystemTracer64. It is not yet working correctly
on Intel boxes, but it might work on your Mac if it is a PowerPC. If you
want to try it, the system tracer is here:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/SystemTracing'
    user: 'dtl'
    password: ''