[squeak-dev] Thanks John and Dave

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 22 11:33:01 UTC 2010

On 1/22/10 10:05 AM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> It should be possible to convert the latest Squeak, Pharo and Cuis images
> into 64 bit format using SystemTracer64. It is not yet working correctly
> on Intel boxes, but it might work on your Mac if it is a PowerPC. If you
> want to try it, the system tracer is here:

As I say to John private I have this
 http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/stats/powermac_g4_733_qs.
html
This model only runs Tiger and John VM needs Leopard.
He kindly advice me, but I think could have more sense work on the iMac
Intel.
Can't switch as I loose all old soft.
Same for not going to Snow Leopard

I need all my money for buy the computers here in SqueakRos and badly wish
the Apple Tabblet as soon as they sold it ...

Edgar