[squeak-dev] Gofer in Squeak trunk?

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Jan 26 23:01:09 UTC 2010

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Any objection to including Gofer in a near-future Squeak?

1. It relies on Monticello which is different in Squeak and Pharo (and the
difference will probably grow, since Pharo may drop mcd support in the
future (http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2010-January/021074.html ))
2. Do we really need it in Squeak, can't it just be a loadable package?

Levente