[squeak-dev] Re: Gofer in Squeak trunk?

Jeroen van Hilst jeroen at keizerrijk.net
Tue Jan 26 23:49:24 UTC 2010

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> Any objection to including Gofer in a near-future Squeak?

I noticed yr question about MetaCello and Gofer (in SmallWiki):

Randal said:
"
So this is my first time using MetaCello, and it looks like to
bootstrap it from Squeak Trunk, I have to go into the Monticello
Browser GUI, and pick the latest package of ConfigurationOfMetacello
manually.
Is there any way to automate all of this in some sort of "doit"?
"

I just wanted to say that you could do from trunk now:

squeaksource := Installer repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com'.
mcrp := squeaksource project: 'MetacelloRepository'.
mcrp install: 'ConfigurationOfMetacello'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMetacello) perform: #loadLatestVersion

	- Jeroen