[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-topa.366.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:18:54 UTC 2010

Sorry for the late reply, but an interesting aspect of this for me was
the idea of converting Smalltalk selectors or identifiers to and from
normal written words.

I have had reason to convert the other way, presenting a Maui
user-interface that converts the selector name to words makes the UI's
look conventional without forcing the Maui designer to go in and
override every label.

But converting from words to a selector or identifier, I have not
needed yet.  But I can see a potential use:  for parsing human written
words to generate code selector names...