[squeak-dev] Cryptography: plugins

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Mon Jul 5 20:49:08 UTC 2010

The Cryptography package (at one point) contained the following classes
which extend "plugin" related classes which are not part of the typical
squeak image btw, typical = used by me :-)

DESPlugin (subclass of InterpreterPlugin)
DSAPlugin (subclass of InterpreterPlugin)
MD5Plugin (subclass of SmartSyntaxInterpreterPlugin)

These seem to have been dropped from various forks and the trunk
probably because the publisher (including me) did not have the
appropriate superclasses loaded when we loaded Cryptography.  The latest
versions were available in mtf.13.  So:

1) Are these plugins to be maintained as part of Cryptography? or
somewhere else?
2) If "yes" to 1, can I move them to a separate Monticello package?

David