[squeak-dev] SqueakSource is down

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jul 11 15:51:26 UTC 2010

I'm not sure if this information is of any use, but I think that the
failure occured in the process of doing a file upload.

Details: The failure apparently occured while I was doing an update
to the CommandShell project about two hours ago. Specifically, I was
doing a save on package CommandShell-base to create new version
CommandShell-Base-dtl.6.mcz.  The save procedure completed locally
(the new version is in my local package-cache), and then failed about
3/4 of the way through the upload to SqueakSource. The upload timed
out at that point, and SqueakSource has been down since that time.

Dave