[squeak-dev] Re: Nuking OldSocket, OldSimpleClientSocket and HTTPSocket

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:04:07 UTC 2010

I uploaded latest WebClient [1] before issuing an update from Trunk but got
stuck on MCConfiguration>>versionInfoNamed:for:from:

^(self versionNamed: newName for: dep from: repo) info

The return objs (the one paranthetized) is nil so asking for #info falis
The version being scrutinazed (newName) was 'System-ar.349'

Hope it helps and thanks for the feedback.
Bye
Enrico
PS: I am happy to test other suggestions but for the sake of having a
working image
I can bring one updated from a connection without the proxy...

[1]
WebClient-

Core-ar.36
HTTP-ar.1
Help-ar.5
Tests-ar.18

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick